Special Educational Needs
Contact details and information
SENCO: Miss L Taylor
Telephone: 01257 480276
Special Educational Needs and Disability
At Adlington St Paul’s CE Primary School, all pupils regardless of their particular need, are offered inclusive teaching, which will enable them to make the best possible progress in school and ensure they feel a valued member of the wider school community. Their education, safety, well-being, enjoyment and health are of paramount importance.
We aim to:
- Provide every child with access to a broad and balanced education. This includes the National Curriculum and the EYFS framework in line with the Special Educational Needs Code of Practice.
- Ensure all aspects of school life are accessible for every child, through academic, social and practical experiences.
- Promote high aspirations and expectations for all pupils with SEN.
- Promote independence, equality and consideration for others.
- Ensure that we celebrate the wide range of pupils’ achievement, and that all children experience success regardless of SEN, disability or other factors that may affect their attainment
- Create an environment in which individuals are valued, have respect for one
- another and grow in self-esteem.
- Create a welcoming atmosphere for parents.
SEND Local Offer
What is a 'Local Offer'?
The Local Offer is a collection of information about the facilities and agencies available for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities, for their parents/carers and families. The Lancashire Local Offer is constantly being updated and can be accessed by clicking the link below. This information is intended to provide parents with more information about the places where they can find support for their children and young people with SEND